Part number: XR300103
XRAY is pleased to offer the all-new XRAY T3R, the latest release from the XRAY design studio that will surely please the masses. The XRAY T3R represents the latest evolution of the super-successful RAYCER concept – luxury at an affordable price.
The new XRAY T3R is based on the award-winning XRAY T3 high-performance electric touring car platform, a car that has raised the bar in engineering, design, and performance and has won the hearts of racers worldwide along with an exceptional amount of titles and awards.
With the worldwide success of the T3 platform Xray wanted to release a platform that would allow everyone to enjoy the design and performance benefits of the T3 platform no matter what their racing needs and budget are.
• Based on the ultra-successful T3 platform
• LiPo & NiMh multi purpose-designed platform
• Unique XRAY Alternative Driveline Configuration™ for perfect weight balance with either LiPo or NiMH batteries and electronics layout
• Front & rear diffs and transmission belts can be quickly & easily oriented to either the left or right side to balance the car for either LiPo or NiMH use.
• All-new suspension holder system allows suspension arms to be mounted independently from the diff bulkheads
• All-new direct independent suspension alu holders mounted directly to the chassis allow for prolonged chassis flex thus generating more traction.
• Independent suspension holders allow for more precise and fine set-up adjustments with the use of different-thickness shims
• New motor mount has been purpose-designed for brushless motors, placing the motor 3mm more towards the centerline
• New aluminium rear suspension holders positioned towards the centerline results in narrower rear track-width and more rear traction
• Rear aluminium rear suspension holders feature integrated toe-in
• All-new 1-piece top deck features unique layshaft composite holders to allow the top deck to be mounted to the rear bulkheads independently from the central layshaft bulkheads
• New 1-piece top deck provides new and improved XRAY Multi-Flex™ adjustment possibilities to eliminate chassis flex adjustment; all flex adjustment is performed via the top deck Multi-Flex™ adjustments
• Optimized top deck Multi-Flex™ adjustment possibilities allow for super-fast and easy adjustment of car handling for all different racing conditions
• The design of the top deck moves the flex point from the front and rear of the top deck to the center, providing more steering and increasing responsiveness
• New 2.5mm chassis moves the battery position further back for more steering. The battery slots are 4mm-wider allowing the battery position/balance to be changed depending on the number and type of batteries used
• New motor holder connects the motor mount bulkhead to the center of the chassis, this transfers the flex effect of the motor mount into the absolute centerline of the chassis
• Layshaft bulkheads are independently mounted from the top deck for better flex adjustment
• Layshaft bearings are secured to the bulkheads with new plastic holders
• New higher bulkheads raise the top deck for perfect LiPo fitment
• New servo saver eccentric position for improved steering response
• New 38/20T (1.9) internal gearing for improved drivetrain efficiency and performance
• New more eccentric front and rear roll center holders with more inner camber link positions for better balance and handling
• New updated front steering blocks provide increased steering angle for more steering and higher cornering speeds
• New modified rear arms with extra roll bar positions for better roll balance on high-traction tracks and more precise anti-roll bar adjustment
• Two different battery plastic holders, one specially for LiPo and one specially for NiMH batteries
• New thinner antenna holder with new placement position to allow for a more centrally-located receiver
• New front and rear shock towers with optimized roll center positions
• New lighter, black-anodized Swiss 7075 T6 aluminium turnbuckles
• Majority of spare parts & option parts compatible with T3 platform
Shipping is calculated at the rate of the one largest item.
The shipping rates for this item is:
Rest of the World £
Shipping: Band Size: 4. Band Weight: 1750g. Our weight:
Return to Kit -